Sign In
Tuesday, Aug 18, 2026
  • العربية
Top Header VOE Logo Header Dark Mode VOE Logo
  • Latest
  • Emirates
  • News
    • Gulf Countries
    • Arab Countries
    • World
  • Politics
    • Analysis
    • Interviews
    • Reports and investigations
  • Business
    • Companies
    • Real Estate
    • Stock Market
    • Green Energy
    • Oil And Gas
    • Bitcoin
    • Business Reports
  • Science and Tech
    • AI
    • Electric Vehicles
    • Space and Mars
  • Sport
    • World Cup 2026
  • Society
  • Health
  • Lifestyle
  • Travel and Hotels
Reading: Trump: We destroyed the Iranian nuclear program and we will not allow Tehran to possess a nuclear weapon
Share
Latest
Ukrainian Advisor: UK Grants Kyiv Greater Freedom to Use British Weapons Against Russia
Tehran Condemns ‘Suspicious’ Drone Attack on Masrour Barzani’s Office in Erbil
US Central Command Enforces ‘Steel Blockade’ on Iran, Reroutes 64 Ships
French Constitutional Council Strikes Down Social Media Ban for Under-15s
Trump Says Iran Will Not Accept Deal He Considers ‘Necessary
Font ResizerAa
Voice of EmiratesVoice of Emirates
  • العربية
  • Latest News
Search
  • News
    • Emirates
    • Gulf Countries
    • Arab Countries
    • World
  • Politics
    • Analysis
    • Interviews
    • Reports and investigations
  • Business
    • Companies
    • Real Estate
    • Stock Market
    • Green Energy
    • Oil And Gas
    • Bitcoin
    • Business Reports
  • Science and Tech
    • AI
    • Electric Vehicles
    • Space and Mars
  • Lifestyle
  • Society
  • Sport
    • World Cup 2026
  • Health
  • Travel and Hotels
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
All rights reserved © Voice of Emirates - News service from Our Media Group
NewsWorld

Trump: We destroyed the Iranian nuclear program and we will not allow Tehran to possess a nuclear weapon

What did the US president say about Iran, the economy, and the oil markets?

محمد يسري
Last updated: 01/07/2026 9:19 pm
Mohammed Yossry
محمد يسري
ByMohammed Yossry
News Editor
Mohammed Yousry, editor at Voice of Emirates News Agency, Cairo office, is a journalist and researcher specializing in Islamic heritage and extremist groups.
- News Editor
2 months ago
Share
2 Min Read
Trump: We destroyed the Iranian nuclear program and we will not allow Tehran to possess a nuclear weapon
Trump: We destroyed the Iranian nuclear program and we will not allow Tehran to possess a nuclear weapon (Photo/Archive)
SHARE
Highlights
  • A firm stance towards Iran
  • Economic statements
  • Impact on oil markets

Washington, DC – US President Donald Trump asserted that the United States had dealt a powerful blow to Iran. He emphasized that there would be no turning back on the destruction of its nuclear program.

He also reiterated his opposition to Tehran possessing a nuclear weapon.

In addition, he discussed the performance of the US economy and the impact of his policies on oil markets.

A firm stance towards Iran

Trump said the United States “struck Iran hard.” He affirmed that there would be

no turning back on destroying Iran’s nuclear program.

He added that his administration would not allow Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon.

He indicated that this stance is part of the US policy aimed at preventing nuclear proliferation.

It also aims to maintain the security of the region.

Economic statements

On the economic front, Trump said he had so far generated $80 billion for the United States.

He asserted that his administration’s policies had contributed to improved economic performance.

He added that the measures taken by the US administration had a positive impact on the economy.

However, he did not provide further details regarding the figure he cited.

Impact on oil markets

Trump asserted that his policies have been beneficial to the markets,

noting that oil prices have continued to decline under these policies.

The US president’s remarks come as global markets closely monitor developments in relations

between Washington and Tehran, particularly their impact on energy markets and the global economy.

This coincides with ongoing diplomatic efforts to implement agreements reached between the two sides.

TAGGED:IranIran's nuclear programoil marketsPossession of a nuclear weaponTrumpVoice Of EmiratesVoice Of Emirates Website News
SOURCES:Voice of Emirates
Share This Article
Facebook Whatsapp Whatsapp LinkedIn Telegram Threads Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article Belgium: Human tragedy after a massive fire engulfs a residential complex and leaves victims in Antwerp Belgium: Human tragedy after a massive fire engulfs a residential complex and leaves victims in Antwerp
Next Article The Lebanese president has no intention of dismissing the heads of the security services, and the framework agreement preserves Lebanon's rights Lebanese President: No intention to dismiss security chiefs; framework agreement preserves Lebanon’s rights

Editor's Pick

Ukrainian Advisor: UK Grants Kyiv Greater Freedom to Use British Weapons Against Russia

Ivan Yoas highlights continuous British military support since day one amid escalating Russian strikes

By
Mohammed Yossry
2 Min Read
Tehran Condemns ‘Suspicious’ Drone Attack on Masrour Barzani’s Office in Erbil

Iranian FM Araghchi denies launch from Iranian territory, emphasizing strong ties with…

2 Min Read
From 13 to 7 ships... figures reveal the truth about the paralysis in the Strait of Hormuz
US Central Command Enforces ‘Steel Blockade’ on Iran, Reroutes 64 Ships

Trump calls on Tehran to surrender while revealing direct backchannel communications with…

2 Min Read

Trending

French Constitutional Council Strikes Down Social Media Ban for Under-15s

Lack of age verification safeguards forces government to redraft bill…

2 hours ago

Trump Says Iran Will Not Accept Deal He Considers ‘Necessary

US President declines extending negotiation timeline…

2 hours ago

US Central Command Reroutes 64 Commercial Ships Under Iranian Naval Blockade

CENTCOM confirms disabling three vessels and…

2 hours ago

Tom Brack: Attack on Barzani’s Office Direct Threat to Regional Stability

US Envoy Reaffirms Washington's Support for…

2 hours ago

Iraq Forms Committee to Investigate Drone Attack on Barzani’s Office

توجيهات حكومية بإعلان النتائج للرأي العام…

2 hours ago

You may also be interested in

NewsWorld

Stall in Rafael Leão’s Transfer to Fiorentina Opens Door for AC Milan Stay

Milan, Italy — Rafael Leão’s prospective transfer from AC Milan to Fiorentina has hit a major setback during the current…

1 Min Read
NewsWorld

Manchester United Rejects Offers for Bruno Fernandes, Closing Door on Departure

Manchester, England — Manchester United has finalized its stance regarding the future of Portuguese captain Bruno Fernandes, confirming its complete…

2 Min Read
Araghchi: Pakistani mediation has opened a window for dialogue... and Tehran welcomes the Chinese role in containing tensions
NewsWorld

Araghchi: No Information on Attacks Launched From Iran Against Erbil

Baghdad, Iraq — Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi expressed surprise over the recent attack targeting the residence of Kurdistan Regional…

2 Min Read
NewsWorld

Iraq Demands Official Clarification From Iran Over Drone Attack on Barzani’s Office

Baghdad, Iraq — The Iraqi government demanded an official explanation from Iran regarding a drone attack targeting the residence and…

2 Min Read
Top Header VOE Logo Header Dark Mode VOE Logo
  • About Us
  • Contact us
  • Advertise on Voice Of Emirates
  • Privacy Policy
Reading: Trump: We destroyed the Iranian nuclear program and we will not allow Tehran to possess a nuclear weapon
Share
  • Publishing Principles
  • Ethics Policy
  • Corrections Policy
  • Diversity Policy
  • Actionable Feedback Policy
  • Ownership & Funding
  • Privacy Policy
Reading: Trump: We destroyed the Iranian nuclear program and we will not allow Tehran to possess a nuclear weapon
Share

All rights reserved © Voice Of Emirates – a news service from Our Media Group

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?